Public Prayer Requests > Prayer Neeed For Foster Child
Prayer Neeed For Foster Child
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

mamabear
1 post
May 14, 2011
7:52 PM
Please pray for a young foster child who through failures in the system was just sent to live in the same household with a sibling who severely abused him. Please pray for his protection and that he will be delivered from this situation. Please pray the Lord help this child speak out and disclose all past abuse by family members to those in charge of the case.And, that those in charge of making decisions for this child will put his physical and emotional safety above the unrealistic and unsafe plan of reunification. Please pray the goal be changed to adoption and he can return to the safe loving environment of the Christian home that wants very badly to adopt him. Please add him to your church prayer list. God Bless you for praying for this innocent child!
GunnarBrycen
1 post
Aug 12, 2018
8:11 AM
Indeed prayers are needed for the foster childs always, I read about the situation at professional research paper writing service as well. Everyone should be praying for the poor kids, thank you for the good post.
josh09
1 post
Sep 13, 2018
12:49 AM
This has been one of the greatest post to get along which is an important points needed here, this is an important post as the children there needs our help they really need to be shown affection and love and with stand to help people reach out publicly Custom Paper Services have posted in different forums for the details of owning a child.
Seamus Alec
6 posts
Sep 24, 2018
3:53 AM
It all is impressive to read the paper these types of interesting together with different article content for your web-sites. one night stand
james321
1 post
Oct 19, 2018
11:43 AM
We are praying for his faster recovery. May God bless him with a wealthy health and speedy recovery. Prayers are very powerful in turn everything very quickly. We watch a video by vidmate app download 2018 see several life thing changes which are very helpful to save the life of any person.
EvieWalkom
3 posts
Nov 28, 2018
10:58 AM
Most of the people love the tree and do not cut the tree for the important use like flooring so they can use the tree removal phoenix az barks for flooring without killing it. This kind of the flooring for homes is called cork.You don’t have to kill the tree.
Seamus Alec
14 posts
Nov 30, 2018
2:33 AM
As being a Newcomer, We are forever looking at on-line pertaining to content that could be involving be an aid to us. Thanks a lot. Capital Gains Tax Advice
Sunny Deol
4 posts
Dec 04, 2018
3:41 AM
Everybody loves most of the conversations, We really skilled, I would choose more information when it comes to this particular, because it's amazing., Along with because of obtain distributing. wy?wietlenia youtube
Deanna Williams
1 post
Dec 26, 2018
3:07 AM
We are famous in the leather industry with our best quality Hannah Ware Jacket of leather and its stuff we are providing service from all over the world with shipping specially free shipping in the USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and the UK we have our official website
Sunny Deol
18 posts
Jan 05, 2019
12:48 AM
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as i somewhat certainly wanted taking a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include possibility to lift weights a major issue. click here
selfie
3 posts
Jan 16, 2019
2:29 AM
Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.
top engineering college in chandigarh
engineering college in punjab
civil engineering college in chandigarh
Online cgc
top agriculture college in Punjab
Best MBA college in chandigarh
selfie
7 posts
Jan 25, 2019
2:58 AM
Apple products are revered for its quality, precision and great design. SRSG started its operations as Apple technology partners in the year 1997.
Apple reseller ahmedabad
newsroom automation
Audio mixers dealers in india
MacBook pro reseller in kolkata
MacBook air reseller in Mumbai
ipad service center in Guwahati
Kim Redden
1 post
Jan 29, 2019
3:38 AM
terraria apk
Micheal Dawson
2 posts
Feb 26, 2019
5:04 AM
Awesome post i really enjoyed reading this article which explained everything in very easy manner. i will visit this blog once again to get such an important information which i keep on regularly looking for your blog.
stephen green arrow jacket
words Doctorate
1 post
Mar 06, 2019
2:45 AM
Thank you very much for this wonderful site. well written and informative content you have.
Research and Development Services
James jhon
6 posts
Mar 10, 2019
11:28 PM
This really is at the same time a terrific subject matter as I somewhat certainly wanted to take a look at. This may not quite frequently that we include the possibility to lift weights a major issue. efficientseriesblog.com

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.