Public Prayer Requests > Alfred the great's history
Alfred the great's history
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Jerome
1 post
Jan 15, 2019
4:58 AM
The original IN SEARCH OF... was a very popular series on TV from 1977 to 1982. Rod Serling was the host for a brief time before his passing. Leonard Nimoy became the face of the show and the one we remember best. His smooth delivery of lines, voice inflections and easy-going personality helped garner huge ratings. Add to that the show's content which covered popular subjects that were listed in the opening sequence by Nimoy in his best Spock voice: "Lost civilizations, extraterrestrials, myths and monsters, missing persons, magic and witchcraft, unexplained phenomena."

Leonard Nimoy was such an iconic part of the original series. I'm thinking the upcoming History Channel reboot needs him as much as the original did. The problem is that he passed away a while ago. So, I thought maybe the History Channel could figure out a way to bring him back? Maybe use a Spiritualist Medium or find a kid who says, "I see dead people." Or, try some digital re-creation and voice mixing. Then, it dawned on me... All they need is a clone of Nimoy and one is readily available!
johnwich34
1 post
Jan 15, 2019
5:01 AM
I have seen many TV series but the history based series are always has special space in my heart. Search over professional dissertation writer for more info. Recently I have watched vikings which is very interesting series about the history of England.
Thres1976
4 posts
Mar 15, 2019
4:54 AM
Career educational programs are very necessary in the present age. They help a student in becoming what he wants to become. These programs http://talesofterror.net/security-is-tighter-than-you-think/ also help a student in getting specialized in some specific field of his own desire.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.